Call Us Today ! 91-22-2563 4894

VPM’s B. R. Tol English
High School


New admissions will be granted subject to the vacancies available in each class.

Pupils coming from other recognised schools will be admitted only when a leaving certificate from the school last attended will be produced.

In case of pupils coming from school outside Maharashtra, L.C. must be countersigned by Educational Inspector of the state from which he/she comes.


A notice of one month should be given before the withdrawal of the child from the school, failing which a month’s fees will be charged.

Those who wish to leave in April will have to pay the fees for May.

The school leaving certificate will be issued only on written application from parents / guardians, after 5 days of application.

Parent / guardian who wishes to withdraw a child from the school and intend to enrol him/her in a school outside Maharashtra state is required to have the school leaving certificate issued by the school, countersigned by the Educational Inspector.